- From Light to Dark
By Dave Heeley
- Running the Highway to Hell
By Graeme Harvey
- A slow plodder’s guide to the Marathon Des Sables
By Stephanie Cooke
- Running from Shadows
By Mark Roe
- Big Steps, Long Strides: A Complete Guide to Running the Marathon des Sables
By Nisha Harish
- The Marathon Des Sables: Ultra Endurance Running in the Heat of the Sahara
By Mark Hines
- Desert Marathon Training: ultra marathon tips for beginners
By Dr Phil Harley
- Touching Distance
By James Cracknell
- Ultramarathon Mom: From the Sahara to the Arctic
by Holly Zimmermann
The race organisers produce an Official film each year.
Competitors can download a free copy.
DVDs of previous events are available from the MdS Boutique.
www.runultra.co.uk has an absolute wealth of information about everything to do with MdS from how to train for it to how to pack your bag, to stories from past competitors. Check it out, and become a member for all the latest updates.
You will be invited to join a closed Facebook group for your specific race – don’t miss out!